Friday, January 8, 2010

Ultram Information Weekly Migraines Start W/mild Headache, Progress To Severe Migraine. Taking Inderal/Ultram - Suggestions?

Weekly migraines start w/mild headache, progress to severe migraine. Taking Inderal/Ultram - suggestions? - ultram information

I always had a "headache." I used BC powder daily headaches should be avoided. I was helped in the maintenance of multiple drugs and painkillers for headaches, none of them. While I was pregnant, I just had a little headache. I took care of my son 11 months and somewhere around 5-6 months after birth, these headaches again. Intensity changed before the birth. In the past week for 6-7 months. I am a housewife with one years old. These headaches are taking over my life. I stand every day and I think, "I feel a headache coming on?" Tomorrow is my "planned" day headache. If someone is no new information that would be very grateful to be able to offer.

2 comments:

hithere said...

Miagraines I received recently. I have never been and can be described as the worst pain I felt. My doctor prescribed me Imetrex 100mg. I took the pill and 45 minutes later, the pain is gone. It is a miracle pill! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I also suffer from migraine for 13 years and I've tried everything and nothing, until the doctor put me on a medication that worked we Topamax. Volume 50 mg. morning and 50 mg. Night and during the last 4 months, since the drug is not a headache, even a slight headache. Please talk to your doctor about this drug ... it works wonders.

Post a Comment