Thursday, January 28, 2010

Should You Update Wii Iso Mario Bros How Do You Get New Super Mario Bros To Work On A Chipped Wii? 10 Points Rewarded To Best Answer!?

How do you get new super mario bros to work on a chipped wii? 10 points rewarded to best answer!? - should you update wii iso mario bros

Well, it's a question that is bouncing around the Internet a few months ago. I can not find a way to get the ISO file on my Wii work. I updated to 4.2u, and I installed the homebrew channel successfully, but nothing works. PIMP MY WII I tried 1.1 and it does not work, we see only the RET (= 2011) error, and I tried everything but nothing works. My Wii is ISO60 to ISO, I do not understand, it's hard Modded Wii My So give me links that you have and explain properly, I am still a newcomer to the ISO does these things and nothing. Please help!

1 comment:

Freakey said...

Well, I would say, but you should trade only Bo game at GameStop or BestBuy

Post a Comment