Friday, January 29, 2010

Minolta Digital Slrs Good Value In This Updated Design. What Do You Think Of My Haphazard Pictures?

What do you think of my haphazard pictures? - minolta digital slrs good value in this updated design.

I take pictures occasionally.
I have 3 SLR cameras, one digital (Sony A200), a Pentax ME and a Minolta X-370.
When I tell what type (s) of the device used to say, impressed, and I have to act: "I'm serious!
It is something that I in my spare time ...
I have free) and Photoshop images for people (and everyone tells me it is something that should be continued ... But I do not know, leave my head, because the know what they are? They are just friends, allegedly to be nice.
In any case, what do you think?
If it is serious?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26435047 @ N0 ...

5 comments:

taraphot... said...

YES! GO FOR IT! If there is something you really like to do, then you should go for it! If you say "friends" to do something, believe in it.
But like most photographers do not quit your day job as hungry!
I think if people are willing to spend money on something that we have is to give just about ready! And believe me, there are many men now shooting weddings should be shot!
Photography is an area that I am so bad for the recruitment of people, sorry, do not believe as many workers.

Curiosity Media said...

I think you have talent, and not part of an effort by an amateur move into a professional photographer. In fact, there are many people who have half the talent, money would have to earn, with the pictures of other peoples.

So go ahead and lead, if taken seriously, but I think a professional photographer is a serious amount of investment. As a 5k camera, lighting equipment, buy tons of lentils, a little money, then be serious. Another option is to get a business loan, but then you face the risk of insolvency.

classicr... said...

I mean, if you will, by all means do what you love.
But let me tell you, a good camera (s) is not a great photographer.
Perhaps a little less dependent on the release of their shots, edit them, or at least not much if you do.
Learn the basics of photography through classes or school library books and the progress you can see for yourself whether you have enough to continue a hobby seriously.
Everybody wants now to become a photographer when you have to work hard if he wants to by the fans.

classicr... said...

I mean, if you will, by all means do what you love.
But let me tell you, a good camera (s) is not a great photographer.
Perhaps a little less dependent on the release of their shots, edit them, or at least not much if you do.
Learn the basics of photography through classes or school library books and the progress you can see for yourself whether you have enough to continue a hobby seriously.
Everybody wants now to become a photographer when you have to work hard if he wants to by the fans.

kickfli1... said...

No, not really. They are like snapshots for me.

Post a Comment