Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sell Gold Coins Online What Is Gold Backed By?

What is gold backed by? - sell gold coins online

Why do people place value on gold? Gold is backed by something of value? It is useless for me. When I have a bag of gold coins that could be in every store that I go visit. You can go online at Amazon. I have no idea how to gold at a reasonable price without selling cheated, but with great effort, I think I could sell gold for money, it is pure precious to me.

Does this mean that gold will be supported with money? Is there somewhere in a vault that is filled with real coins in gold in the world again?

2 comments:

meg said...

Now is not that what people think, it's like everything else, but there are a lot of people think it is valuable, limited supply and is easy to store, so if there is uncertainty about the world price gos, and then delete, if things improve. It is ironic that the people who enjoy to do it because they think it is safe if it really is a higher risk investment, because it's very volatile.

Credic J said...

Gold is backed by gold. It is valuable because its rare, as the currency used for thousands of years, and these days many uses (electronics) has

Post a Comment