Sunday, January 3, 2010

Juventus Shirt What Team Shirt You Will Never Wear?

What team shirt you will never wear? - juventus shirt

Give me five international and five clubs

These are mine

International

Italy
Spain
England # 9
United States
Jamaica

Clubs

Newcastle i hate stingrays. It seems that just escaped from prison

Juventus own uniform usgly

"I love West Ham, but the sky is blue lobster so ugly

Real Madrid I have not. The only one who Beckham

Barcelona: "It's another ugly uniform. Someone cut at Nike in the player in ugly packages set. The new uniform is so Fugly Man United.

1 comment:

17 - Pierre van Hooijdonk said...

Galatasaray (because I'm a fan of Fenerbahce.)
Besiktas (because I'm a fan of Fenerbahce.)
Trabzonspor (because I'm a fan of Fenerbahce.)
Ajax (because of the rivalry between the teams of Pierre van Hooijdonk at Feyenoord and Ajax)
PSV (because of the rivalry between the teams of Pierre van Hooijdonk at Feyenoord and PSV)

Armenia (because I am a Turk)
Greece (because I am a Turk)
Israel (because I am a Turk)
France (because I am a Turk)
Germany. (Because of Christoph Daum)

What I see with pride are:

Fenerbahce (because I'm a fan of Fenerbahce.)
Boca Juniors (blue, because they are black - yellow and Fenerbahce)
Parma (blue, because they are black - yellow and Fenerbahce)
Arsenal (blue, because they are dark - yellow and Fenerbahce)
Bucaspor (blue, because they are black - yellow and Fenerbahce)

The National Turkey (because I am a Turk)
Netherlands National (Because I am Pierre van Hooijdonk)
Brazilian National (by Alex de Souza)
Ghana National(By Stephen Appiah)
England National (Because I like his style of play)

Post a Comment