Sunday, January 24, 2010

Avatar Toys Anyone See The Jim Cameron, Avatar, "Neytiri" Toys?

Anyone see the Jim Cameron, Avatar, "Neytiri" toys? - avatar toys

When James Cameron's Avatar 'Movie Masters "Neytiri toys? I Col. Miles, toys and Jake Scully, Neytiri not seen ... or because I have either not seen, none of them was in two stores of Toys R Us I was in the Federal District or the Crown. I've also seen everywhere in Sam's Club, KB Toys, or Wal-Mart.

These are the masters of film editions of Mattel, the six-inch figures, not least 3 3 / 4 inches are. They are only available commercially, and can not find online so my question is, has anyone seen, and where. Everyone seems to have bought somewhere. How many toys these manufacturers usual, because I think they have enough numbers Neytiri!

3 comments:

BoomerD said...

I'm in the Milwaukee area and are in 3 different TRU twice in 2 weeks, and I saw that Jake 6 "and a few smaller numbers 3-3/4". N Neytiri on. I think I have not yet been released ...

pelican said...

I've heard, not be seen. I've heard, it's time for Christmas gift of the season, but I think you're a little late. It is likely until next year to see if it is not in the next few weeks.

9th caller for the Nobel Prize said...

I saw the 6 "Aliens in the larger whole, that parity does not depend on TRU.

The only figure that I have not seen, 4 "Sigourney Weaver.

Post a Comment