Saturday, January 23, 2010

Honolulu Wedding Photographers Do You Know A Good Minister Or Officiant To Perform A Wedding Ceremony In Honolulu, Hawaii?

Do you know a good minister or officiant to perform a wedding ceremony in Honolulu, Hawaii? - honolulu wedding photographers

If you are a minister or officiant who has (or maybe use a friend or relative), you let me know.

I was looking for sites that promote the organization of weddings in Honolulu, so I find the people who suggested on the basis of personal experience interested.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Nikki R said...

HELLO, I Marrie in February .... I have it by the ...... JP went our marriage certificate, then two blocks away and married, was totally cool .... it actually goes to the beach or in Wever want to go .... I need to get the certificate on your behalf to find .... also, I would say if your place, the priest asked the traditional wedding lei cereamony ... My friend and I had my traditional marriage, if I make one to! I can not wait!

CNA e-mail if you want to know more about Hawaiian Wedding, if you want!

lilbitcutiegirl@yahoo.com

Nikki

Avis B said...

To gatheringguide.com or the American Association of Wedding Ministers / Aawo.

You can even use a Aawo. Your request must be time, date and place of your marriage and you want) for something specific (eg, an interfaith ceremony or a ceremony with children.

Answer: A certified marriage / professional wedding consultants a ceremony to celebrate the wedding

Korina said...

We spent www.wedaloha.com - Reverend Frank Mak had the ceremony and Roger took the picture, and both were spectacular. Get your choice of locations (we have selected the Waialae Beach Park) and have different packages to choose from, but are willing to work with you in customizing, etc. I can not recommend them highly enough.

Good luck with your planning!

Post a Comment