Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yogurt Container Crafts What Are Some Practical Ways To Reuse The Following Items In An Elementary Classroom?

What are some practical ways to reuse the following items in an elementary classroom? - yogurt container crafts

This summer, I suggested ways to help reduce and recycle my students during the next school year. I found that there are some elements that I would in my own house, can not be recycled, as I find a way to reuse. I teach 4th Class. If there are other elements that I can find easily be reused, I would love to hear from them. All ideas are welcome.

Wipes-type reusable containers. I saved 4 or 5 of them, because usually there is an austerity package of wipes.

Egg cartons, craft ideas, besides the obvious

Yogurt cups, unfortunately can not be used (wrong type of plastic), I would like to find ways to reuse. I thought I could doPencils or something hard, but it would be too high.

2 comments:

downlow said...

The containers must be kept for their own good, instead of pencil, colored pencil boxes. What Valentine mailboxes? Use yoghurt pots to plant flowers for Mother's Day.

jennifer c said...

I see you have some answers about the container and wipe cartons of yogurt.

For egg cartons must be a mathematical game million cartons of eggs, only Google ( "play math egg carton").

All the fun of recycling more ... Try to contact with "Piven Hannoch" at Barnes and Noble. He writes books about different things and using recycled materials for the case to illustrate. It has a number of U.S. presidents, for example. Recycled products are usually a kind of reference to the personality of the person you are writing.

Post a Comment