Friday, December 11, 2009

Pre Teen In Underwear Pre-Teen! How To Lose Manly Look On Body Including Belly & Thighs! But Especially Belly!?

Pre-Teen! How to lose manly look on body including belly & thighs! But especially belly!? - pre teen in underwear

I like the male lose belly! If you are my question, other recent - about six tablets of the package, including images - please answer this question before (on the belly) I a lot of muscles in the thighs and read are fairly large inheritance anyway, because it was there anyway ... them as less masculine and feminine to be? I have twelve years. Because many of my sporting activities, a muscular figure, which looks very male - also because of their low self-esteem and confidence, as I have to wear underwear for women (AB), and like bikini bathing suits (female) because of my thighs and stomach.
Please read my other questions, otherwise, before they can feel very confused!

Thank you - Please e-mail also

3 comments:

margarit... said...

Do not make the legs - if you are older, strong, muscular legs look great in bikinis and skirts!
Be proud of how we are - what has become an active part in keeping your body strong and healthy, is what many girls her age waiver of orphans are considered lean, which is not so attractive - and much has been done well be.
If you are really worried more feminine look that good skin care - they keep it soft and supple with lotion, and I am sure you have a nice healthy tan from the sport. Moreover, as his body matures, you have beautiful curves that stress muscles!

☆skyblue said...

This is probably not the answer you are looking for, but because of his age and is something that comes with age. My niece was Chubby belly when she was 13. I became aware of how he himself looked terrible on the rise jeans. She made no specific exercise that has remained healthy and active and ate. Her stomach was completely flat, when she was 15. It was beautiful and home to 3 years. Your body has just changed and became more feminine. So maybe you're body is still in the changes. Give them time.

b j said...

Fitness is attractive, as they grow and develop in the curves of her body looks very natural. I saw the pictures and I see absolutely nothing wrong, and does not seem masculine to me. But my suggestion is to relax and take time.

Post a Comment